B of Cuttings on a blog answered 5 questions posed to her and now I'll answer the ones she asked me. See. It's a game.
1. If you knew you had to live in one (only one!) country for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Agh. This is a tough one. Let me tell you about a nightmare of mine. It, in all its simplicity, is being able to draw a straight line between the now and the day I die. Staying in one place, and knowing what the future brings, literally give me shivers (not the good kind). So I can't pick one country. I'll have to pick the 'keep on moving from one place to the next every time ants manifest in my pants' (also not the good kind. Ants, not the pants. Pants are good.), or the always present option G. I like the option G.
2. What's the best thing about blogging?
Bleeps, aka blogging peeps. Love them you.
3. You are writing a novel. What is it about?
I like how you say "are writing" when I haven't even opened the file in a month (maybe it'll get tired and write itself?). However, when I was working on it last time it seemed to be about a bunch of people more or less dissatisfied with their lives, a hammer from a hardware store, and points of view and perceptions. It's not funny. Not in the least. I have one funny one in Finnish I've been going at for years, but to finish that one, I need my brother to be 14 again. Fart-jokes always did make me laugh.
4. What is your superpower?
Only one? I'm done with being modest (Ha!) so I'll just give you my top five:
- I roll up a carpet like nobody's business.
- I can ignore an impending deadline, until the very second it is no longer humanely (hahahahahaha, mean humanly, hahahahaha) possible to meet it.
- I can ignore and avoid things I don't want to do like a regular superhero. Sometimes I'll even fly away.
- Apparently I can do a mean lambada, even though I don't think I actually could back when it was cool to be able to. Still, now that I'll actually have to get my hip x-rayed for a fracture because of the dance, I think this qualifies as a superhero-ish deed. And, if it turns out nothing's broken, well, that just speaks volumes about the self-healing power of my body of steel wine-derived flab.
- I can make any bed in the blink of an eye. Mine or not. I detest an unmade bed.
5. Blogging, twitter, or golf. If you had to give up one, what would it be?
To audible gasps, I would have to say twitter. Clearly there is no chance I would ever say blogging, since that would mark my demise in the form of going up in wine fumes of some sort. And all I have to say about golf is that I really like hitting things the ball, and i think I just might be kinda good at it sometime in the future. (Obviously I'm never giving up twitter either. I'm just saying.) I think I'll give up exercise and getting up early to exercise. Yup. that's it.
Leave me a comment if you would like to play, and I'll send you your extremely well thought out five questions.