Because I'm all about books now (uhm, one post?), and lists, I've decided to do this 'my year of reading dangerously' challenge. I realize that it is already May, and the year is almost halfway through, but what the heck, I'll get to reading some stuff I've been putting off - my ominous dust gathers that is.
Here they are:
- The book of Daniel by E.L. Doctorow
- Concerning Violence by Frantz Fanon
- The Labyrinth of Solitude by Octavio Paz
- Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco
- Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
- Den Afrikanske farm by Karen Blixen
- A Portrait of The Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- Absalom, Absalom by William Faulkner
- The Courilof Affair by Irene Nemirovsky
- Traveller to the East by Thomas Mofolo
- The Good Terrorist by Doris Lessing
- The Plumed Serpent by D.H. Lawrence
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
What do you mean vitamin-D?